Srinivas is currently a postdoctoral researcher in the Radar concepts and formulation group. He is working on the development of a millimeter-wave, compact, multifrequency radar system compatible with small spacecraft platforms (CubeSats or SmallSat) for remote sensing of clouds and precipitation. His previous work as a graduate student focused on developing Ultra Low Frequency mechanical antennas for underwater and underground communications.
- Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2020, University of California, Los Angeles, CA.
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, 2017, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- B.E.(Hons), Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India
Antenna Design, RF System design, Radar system development
- Postdoctoral Researcher, NASA/Caltech Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Aug, 2020 – Present
- RF Engineer, Foxconn Industrial Internet (Feb, 2020 – July, 2020)
Engineering Achievement Award for Student Welfare, UCLA, 2020
F. Fereidoony, S. P. M. Nagaraja, J. P. Santos and Y. E. Wang, "Near-Field Ranging Using Dual Mode Magnetic Induction," in IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 3145-3153, April 2020.
M. Ho, Srinivas Prasad, et al., "Additive Manufacturing with Strontium Hexaferrite-Photoresist Composite," in IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Jan,2020.
Srinivas Prasad M N., et. al, “Magnetic Pendulum Arrays for Efficient ULF Transmission”, Sci. Rep., vol. 9, p.13220, Sep. 2019.
Foad Fereidoony, Srinivas Prasad M N, J.P.Santos, and Y.E.Wang, “Multimode Positioning Using Common and Difference Mode Loop Antennas”, 2018 USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting (Joint with AP-S Symposium), Boston, MA, 2018.
Jean-Luc Margot, Adam Greenberg, [et al, including Srinivas Prasad M N.], “A Search for Technosignatures from 14 Planetary Systems in the Kepler Field with the Green Bank Telescope at 1.15–1.73 GHz”, 2018 Astronomical Journal 155 209