I am an astronomer of the Paris Observatory currently working at the JPL under the senior NPP program.
- 2017 HDR Observatoire de Paris (French thesis that gives the right to supervise PhD students)
- 2002 PhD in Astronomy – Observatoire de Paris
Dynamics, astrometry, planetary systems, tides
- 2017 - present Senior NPP, JPL
- 2006 - present Astronomer at the Paris Observatory, Paris, France
- 2004 - 2006 Post-doc position at the Royal Observatory of Belgium
- 2003 - Invited fellow at the Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Lainey et al., Strong tidal dissipation in Io and Jupiter from astrometric observations, Nature 459, 957-959 (2009).
- Lainey et al., Strong Tidal Dissipation in Saturn and Constraints on Enceladus' Thermal State from Astrometry, The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 752, Issue 1, article id. 14, 19 pp. (2012).
- Lainey et al., First numerical ephemerides of the Martian moons, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Volume 465, Issue 3, April III 2007, pp.1075-1084 (2007)